Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'll give it a try!

Wow! I even guessed the correct password even though i didn't set up this site! Today was my first day back in school. It is never as bad as I think it will be after enjoying the summer. Actually i am rather glad that summer is over because it was so busy with 2 trips to Utah- one driving with Flee and then flying out for Carolyn's and lauren's wedding. The drive out was interesting and very slow to say the least and the wedding week was so fun with everyone being there. Babysitting for Walker during the last week of summer was another highlight. We had a great time chasing each other up and down the hall and around things screaming our heads off! It was so nice to get to know and love him more- we had a GREAT time. Of course the trip the two of us took down to Springhill to visit with Harrison and Truman ( and Dan and Jen) broke up the week and was so fun. Thanks guys for having us! just to see if any of you family members ever check our blog anymore- post a comment so I can see how long it takes for you to see this update. Now that I know it is not so hard I will do it more often. maybe I will even learn to post pictures! Jamie- I will need your help with that one!

8 comments:

Flee said...

YAY! Welcome back mom! Keep up the postings. Really. I'm sick of seeing "end of summer update"
LAME-O! Anyways, good work guessing the password.

Davenport Family said...

Hi this is Chrissy, Flee's friend. She told me you updated your blog so I thought it would be fun to check in & see how things are going for you guys. It was really nice seeing you guys while you were in Utah, I hope we didn't scare you too much with all the crazy stories:)

Hodge Family said...

I don't even have you on my blog page yet and I keep coming back to your blog to see if you updated it. I'm glad you finally did.

Hodge Family said...

oh yeah this is Rachel Graham just so you know. :)

Carolyn~ said...

Lauren doesn't even have your blog on our favorites...I guess he really gave up any hope! I will add you today! (That is if I can figure it out myself....haha). We will check back soon! Good job :)

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY ok I see your blog everyday to see if you update and I dont ever see new ones. But in hopes I check it anyways.
Welcome back and I would LOVE to read more about your adventures as gradparents. But here is the deal. You gotta check out our blog too. (I am Seth Southerns wife BTW) Well take care and you know Pictures are ALWAYS a huge plus.

jamie said...

final words from the north! :) Welcome back to the blogging world. Can't wait for more updates. :)

Jen said...

I can't wait to read your blog more!